Examiners, Credit Union Executives and Compliance Officers Gathering this Week for NASCUS/CUNA BSA School
Oct. 25, 2010 NASCUS and CUNA are partnering again for their comprehensive BSA training this week, October 24-27, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This year's hot topic sessions include:
- Understanding the relationship between CUSOs and credit unions in BSA compliance
- A review of recent enforcement actions and the lessons they hold
- Recognizing the red flags
- Mortgage fraud and BSA
- A survey of legal issues raised by compliance
- Developing an effective and meaningful risk assessment and recognizing mitigation steps
- Changes to ACH
Further, the NASCUS/CUNA conference provides attendees the latest in BSA compliance and examination information. Attendees will hear directly from the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) about their views on developing trends and compliance focuses. In addition, leading compliance and examination experts will share their specialized knowledge and insights on all the latest BSA developments. The conference will close with its unique "open forum/ask an expert" where our assembled panel will take any and all questions from attendees on the final morning.
If you have any questions about NASCUS/CUNA BSA training, contact Brian Knight at email@example.com.