State Examiners: New Refresher Courses Added to NASCUS Online University
UPDATED Dec. 19, 2010 The NASCUS Online University students have free access to more than 150 courses focused on providing familiarity with the trends and issues facing credit unions. The course formats are succinct one-to-two hour modules. Located online at www.nascusonline.org, state examiners can access the University 24-hours a day, 7-days-a-week! This program is valuable for new examiners as well as seasoned examiners looking to update their knowledge and skills.
The NASCUS Online University has added several new refresher courses. See below for course descriptions.
New Refresher Courses
- Bank Secrecy Act for Management-Refresher
- Bank Secrecy Act for Lending Personnel-Refresher
- Bank Secrecy Act for Tellers-Refresher
- Bank Secrecy Act for Financial Service Professionals-Refresher
- Bank Secrecy Act for Operations Personnel-Refresher
- Office of Foreign Assets Control Act-Refresher
Look for this series of mini-courses in our course catalog. Click the "Subject" tab and then the "Refresher Courses" link. For more information regarding the Online University, contact Tammy Gentilini at firstname.lastname@example.org.