Special Rate for State Regulators at 2010 Summit
June 30, 2010 The NASCUS 2010 State System Summit will take place September 30-October 2 in San Antonio, Texas. This year's Summit will cover many issues affecting credit unions, the state system and the financial landscape.
State agencies are invited to take advantage of special registration offer for this year's event. Each agency can pay one flat registration fee and bring as many colleagues as they would like to the Summit. State regulators can contact Isaida Woo at email@example.com to register your agency.
Summit presenters will cover these and other topics:
- How CUs survive in the changing financial system
- The future of the corporate credit unions and payments systems in credit unions
- Changing nature of CUSOs
- The role of overdraft protection and fee income
- Merger accounting issues
- Communications and press strategies
- Impact of federal regulatory reform on the state system
- Updates on various compliance topics such as Reg Z and RESPA, CARD Act and others.
For more information, follow this link.