Looking for Education on a Certain Topic? Check NASCUS' Archived Webinars
June 30, 2010 NASCUS offers its previously recorded webinars to credit unions and regulators on a variety of regulatory and operational topics.
Access to each recording costs $199 for members and is offered on an on-demand basis, allowing NASCUS members the flexibility to access the presentations at times convenient to them.
The listing below features our catalog of archived webinars:
- REGZ/RESPA Webinar Series
- Loan Participation Program Overview
- Current Trends in Mortgage Fraud
- Operations Regulations A-Z
- Effective Due Diligence Strategies
- Appraisal Management Overview
- Common Information Technology (IT) Findings
- Asset Liability Management (ALM)
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Credit Union Accounting and Reporting Issues Webinar
- Credit Union Taxation Update Webinar
- Credit Risks Webinar
- How to Dissect Third Party Contracts
Click here for more information or contact Isaida Woo at email@example.com.