NASCUS Summit Early Bird Ends July 29 – Save $200 on Registration
July 13, 2011 - NASCUS’ annual State System Summit is Sept. 14-16 in Chicago, Illinois. NASCUS reminds you to register before July 29 and save $200 on registration.
Join NASCUS and your state credit union system peers as we navigate this era of new and challenging regulatory, Congressional and member expectations. Sessions and speakers include:
- How Credit Unions Are Performing in Today's Challenging Economy, Jeff Post, CUNA Mutual Group President and CEO
- NCUA Outlook for 2012, NCUA Chairman Debbie Matz
- National View of Systemic Risk, Bill Haraf, Commissioner of the California Department of Financial Institutions will discuss systemic risk and his work on behalf of the state system on the FSOC
- Issues and priorities of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (CFPB), Steve Antonakes
- Interactive discussion with state regulators, league executives and credit union CEOs on the state of the credit union examination
- And critical updates from compliance experts Bill Klewin, CUNA Mutual Group, and Frank Drake, law firm of Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing and Myers
State regulators and the NCUA will also hold their annual Interagency Dialogue, and credit union attendees will gather for its Credit Union Issues Briefing featuring speakers such as NCUA Board member Michael Fryzel, credit union attorney Frank Drake and Bill Klewin from CUNA Mutual Group.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Summit. State agencies qualify for a special registration rate and credit union attendees can bring a colleague for half price registration. Contact email@example.com for more information and to take advantage of special registrations. Click here to register on our website.