Credit Union Cyber Security Symposium Hotel Room Block Date Extended until Oct. 17
October 14, 2014 – If you haven’t reserved your room at the Hyatt Arlington for the Nov. 13-14 Credit Union Cyber Security Symposium, it’s not too late! The deadline to reserve your room at the $199 per night rate (plus applicable taxes) has been extended to Oct. 17. Click here to reserve your room online, or phone (888) 421-1442.
1325 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22209
Reservations made after Oct. 17 will be offered upon availability and charged at the available rate.
The Credit Union Cyber Security Symposium is being offered by NASCUS in partnership with CUNA and will cover a wide range of mission-critical cyber security issues that all credit unions and examiners should understand.
Speakers will include:
- Julia Philipp, deputy director for cyber intelligence at the U.S. Department of the Treasury
- NCUA Deputy Director of Examination and Insurance Tim Segerson
- Former Pentagon Federal Credit Union CIO Ian Harper, who will share his real life experience with breaches and breach response
- BakerHostetler’s Randy Gainer, cyber security attorney specializing in breach avoidance and breach response
- Tom Schauer, CEO of TrustCC, a leading IT security firm
Presentations will include:
- The Intersection of Disaster Preparedness and Cyber Security
- Cyber Security: The View from Washington
- A Look at the Preparedness of Third-Party Vendors
- A Survey of the Cyber-Threats Facing Credit Unions
- Understanding the Use of the NIST Framework to Develop Cyber-Risk Assessments
- Mitigating Reputation Risk
The two-day conference, which is being hosted by NASCUS in partnership with CUNA, will be emceed by TrustCC, which has performed exams and training on behalf of state and federal regulators, and IT audits and penetration testing for hundreds of financial institutions. Credit union managers, compliance officers, information officers or examiners, this symposium is for you, as it will feature essential subject matter affecting the entire credit union system.
$475 – NASCUS and CUNA members/affiliates ♦ TrustCC Clients ♦ Government ♦ Corporate Central CU members
$575 – Non-members
For more information, click here, call (703) 528-8351, or email NASCUS General Counsel Brian Knight at email@example.com.