Diverse agenda crafted for CU Executive Forum
Feb. 22, 2016 -- Commercial/business lending; earthquake preparedness; an economic outlook; and national issues – including the Overhead Transfer Rate and others – make up the diverse agenda of leading-edge topics for the 2016 Credit Union Executive Forum, March 23 in Seattle.
Sponsored by the National Association of State Credit Union Supervisors (NASCUS), in conjunction with the Washington Department of Financial Institutions/Division of Credit Unions, this intense, one-day program is open to all state and federal credit union board members, supervisory committee members and credit union management
Each session at the CU Executive Forum is led by national or local experts, including:
- Scott Jarvis, Director, State of WA, Director-Department of Financial Institutions
- Troy Stang, President and CEO, Northwest Credit Union Association
- Brian Knight, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, NASCUS
- Elizabeth Whitehead, Regional Director, NCUA
- Linda Jekel, State of WA, Director, Division of Credit Unions
- Janet Powell, Supervising Examiner, Oregon Division of Finance and Corp. Securities
- Dr. Steve Lerch, Executive Director/Chief Economist, Economic & Revenue Forecast Council
The program for the CU Executive Forum on March 23, runs from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Seattle Airport Marriott Hotel. Cost is $199 for members, $299 for non-members.